Friday

30 for 30 • Day 11



Military Shirt: HM
Top: Anthro
Belt: CRusse
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Converse
Scarf: American Apparel
Pizza: Domino's (courtesy of my coworker...thanks, Eric!)

Happy Friday!  It's a layering day today.  I am pretty sure the temperature has shifted 30°F since morning, so the scarf was a must!  Now, I am crazy hot since my space heater was running at full blast until noon.  But I am not complaining...I know I have it good.  The sun is shining, the trees still have leaves and I don't have to wear a puffer jacket to leave the house for 2 minutes.  Life is pretty good.

Any plans for the weekend?  I am planning a trip to Glen Ivy Day Spa on Sunday with my girlfriends.  It should be lots of fun!  I am most excited to try the mud bath...I'll have to remember to take pictures while I am there so you can check it out.

2 comments:

Kish said...

This is a really cute top, and it seems like it can be dressed up or down!

designgirl said...

Thanks, Kish! I LOVE this top. The pattern is on the back, too! I stalked it at Anthro for weeks, but am so glad I took the plunge. It is very versatile.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...