Friday

30 for 30 • Day 18



Cardigan: Ann Taylor
Top: Anthro
Belt: CRusse
Jeans: AE
Shoes: Converse

Okay, so I had to do a swap.  Originally, I included a black sequins tank in my 30 for 30, but I really couldn't think of more than one way to wear it and not freeze to death.  Since I haven't used it yet (and it is already Day 19), I decided to swap it out for this red cardi.  Although I really wanted to try and mix the sequins into my casual outfits, I think that will have to wait until next season's challenge.  A tank alone is just too cold for winter.  That said, I now have big plans for the cardi, so expect to see it a least couple more times before the end of the challenge.

Also, thanks to all my new peeps and your great comments!  I really enjoy the feedback and the commentary.  It makes all the time and effort worthwhile.  :)  Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...