Wednesday

30 for 30 • Day 2



Sweater: Gap
Skirt: Kohl's
Shoes: Chinese Laundry
Scarf: NY&Co.
Belt: Kohl's


Yea, I pulled out my first skirt for the challenge!  Bonus points for me!  I am not sure I love the black/cream combo but maybe with a pattered top?!? I did add the scarf to add the oophf this outfit needed and am pretty happy with the layered cowl look.  It was a first for me....What do you think? Hate it? Love it? Wanna try it?

Also, I am working on improving the pictures.  The middle one was taken this morning and the others later in the day.  I had to kinda "finagle" it to match, but it showed the tights a lot better than the others did. I hope to get a picture taking system set up soon, real soon.  Photoshop can be a such time sucker.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...