Thursday

30 for 30 • Day 24


Vest: Marshalls
Sweater: Gap
Tee: H&M
Jeans: Nine West
Boots: Target


I officially "dislike" this outfit.  My creative juices are at their wits end and I need to do laundry, so options are dwindling.  One thing is for certain, I will choose my clothes differently for the next challenge.  Being this is my first time, I really just grabbed the pieces I loved for their individual qualities, and not necessarily for their remixable qualities.  I think that has been my downfall.  I hope to pull something great out at least once or twice before the end of the challenge, but idk beyond that.  (Geez, I sound like a negative nancy, don't I?  Sorry for the rant.)

To help me get through the last days of this challenge, I have been working on a classic, yet very remixable closet (pretty much the wardrobe I wish I had).  And it's on the cheap!  I am very excited about it and hope to snag a some of the items after the 30 for 30 is over.  Perhaps, then the next challenge may be smooth sailing.....perhaps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...