Monday

30 for 30 • Day 28



Cardigan: Ann Taylor
Top: UO
Belt: Kohl's
Jeans: Nine West
Shoes: Chinese Laundry

In my other life, I think I would have been a street racer.  I love driving fast and competing (well, competing and winning).  Plus, fast cars are just plain awesome!

Well yesterday, I went kart racing with a group of my friends.  If you've never tried it, it is an experience to be had.  Too Fun!  And I am not talkin' about the little putt-putt cars you find at places that have mini golf and bumper boats....I'm talkin' about real karts.  These are the ones nascar tots in training start off in.  They go up to 45mph so it is like a license to try everything you would like to do in a real car, but without the danger of an accident (or worse, a ticket).

I think I am still coming down from my racing high...did I mention I had the best lap time in the group?!?  Yeah, I'm cool like that.  Good times, good times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...