Tuesday

30 for 30 • Day 8



Blazer: Mervyns (way back when)
Top: JCrew
Jeans: Nine West
Shoes: Chinese Laundry
Belt: Kohl's


Apparently, it is blazer day at Everybody Everywhere and I just happened to wear my blazer today.  The stars must be aligned or something... I was completely unaware of while dressing this morning.  But hey, I am happy to be able to participate and also to have found a new blog to find other new blogs!  If only there was more time in the day....

Classic Blazer | Everybody, Everywear

3 comments:

Linda said...

It was fate! Glad you could join us! I hope you are able to find some new blogs that catch your eye.

The Auspicious Life

Mommy Moxie said...

That blazer is so darn cute and the ruffled top is a great pop of color. I love the outfit-two thumbs up :)

daisymay aka Chantele said...

loving the look, the purple top is so eye catching

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...