Monday

Style a la...Anthropologie


How cute is this dress?!?  I has moved to the top of my stalking list. 

Anthropologie is one one of my favorite stores.  Inspiration abounds in every nook and cranny, from home decor to fashion accessories.  I heart the eclectic patterns and vivid colors that saturate everything they sell.  If you haven't had a chance to visit one of their stores, I highly suggest it.  Even the window shopping will make you drool.

One downside of Anthro is...it is not cheap, not even a little bit.  My pocketbook won't allow me to purchase anything there that is not on sale (insert super frowny face here).  However, that doesn't stop me from making a wishlist filled with items I covet and then stalk until they are affordable. Yeah, that's how I roll.

Here is a selection of my favorite things right now:


The opinions stated above are completely my own are in no way sponsored by Anthropologie or its affiliates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...