Monday

30 for 30 • Day 21


Sweater: Gap
Shirt: JCrew
Scarf: (gift from a friend)
Jeans: Nine West
Shoes: Chinese Laundry

Thank goodness for this scarf...it pulls it all together.  I haven't worn it since it was given to me, but it was just what this outfit needed.  Hooray for gifts!

To tell you the truth, I have been struggling with the remix the last couple of days.  I am ready to explore the rest of my closet again...and add to it.  The good thing is that when it comes time to shop (9 days, but who's counting), I have a new outlook on what to buy and what not to.  I am learning not to waste my time on clothes (1) I am not in love with and (2) only fit me so-so.  With these two rules in mind, spring shopping should be more productive and budget friendly.

I am already starting to plan for my spring fashion overhaul.  Are you stalking any items in particular?  If so, do share!  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...