Wednesday

30 for 30 • Day 30



Sweater: AE
Tees: CRusse/Marshalls
Belt: CRusse
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Target

Say goodbye to the 30 for 30 challenge!  I'm dun'!  WooHoo!  For a minute there, I didn't think I was going to make it.  I want to write a little rehash of the whole experience, but not right now.  I am exhausted (which you might be able to tell for my last pic).  Kicking the workout routine up to 5 days and eating less is draining me of energy.  I am hoping for a second wind soon.  Otherwise, something is going to give.  (And I hope it is not my waistline!)

Anyway, look for a fresh OOTD tomorrow with my remix recap!

1 comments:

Macy Dawn said...

I feel ya! Wasn't it nice to get it over with - and yet so accomplishing?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...