Friday

OOTD • Sk8er Casual


Cardigan: UO (similar) (similar)
Top: Marshalls (similar)
Belt: Thrifted (similar)
Jeans: Old Navy (similar)
Sneaks: Converse

Happy Friday!  Sorry for the grainy pics, but I took the shots early in the morning (hence the bags under my eyes) and the light was not cooperating. 

Today, I kinda feel like a skater kid that never learned to skateboard.  I was going to go the complete opposite direction today and wear a skirt, blouse, la-dee-dah...but I just wasn't in the mood.  Crossed legs and locked knees just didn't sound like something I wanted to deal with, especially since my desk is open on the bottom.  (Note: That is why I don't where skirts too often.)  So, today you get young, fun, "Sk8er Casual" girl.  Who says that we can relive our youth?!? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...