Thursday

OOTD • Watercolor Warmth

Top: Charlotte Russe
Cami: Kohl's - Elle
Belt: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Marshalls

 

Boy, it has really warmed up here in SoCal.  Yesterday, I wore a long sleeve shirt and by noon was sweating something awful (seriously, it was gross.)  I wanted to take an OOTD pic but it just wasn't happening at that point.  So today, I came prepared.

I picked this top up at CRusse a few weeks ago for my Hawaii trip.  (Did I mention that I went to The Big Island?!?  Good times, good times!)  Anyway, I normally don't pay full price for anything, but if I try something on, love it, walk away from it and am still thinking it days later...I normally break down.  It is a way for me to figure out if I really wanted the item to begin with...and such was the case with this top.  I don't know about you but I am happy I went back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...