Thursday

OOTD • Beyond Dark




Okay, two things...

First, I have been trying to take pics of my OOTD but I only seem to find the time in the evening.  This is an issue because I go to gym after work and because it is dark by the time I get home.  Good pics, this does not make.  Hopefully, these pics will be enough to inspire for now, but I am working hard get things back on track and regulate my post schedule.

Second, I have been stalking this Anthro Top for months, ever since I saw it in their catalog.  It finally went on sale at a price I could consider "reasonable," so I jumped on it.  Everything I get from Anthropologie pays for itself in wears (I love every anthro item I have) so I think it was a good buy.  Next time, I think I will pair it with a skirt....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...