Friday

OOTD • Classics and Cargos

Cardigan: Old Navy
Shirt: H&M
Cargos: Old Navy
Shoes: Ross - Madden Girl

I am tryin' to get back into the posting routine, so here is my OOTD.  Normally, I would have gone with jeans for this outfit (or any outfit for that matter).  It's not that I dislike cargos...its just that I love the ease and versatility of jeans.  It makes getting dressed so much simpler.  I am not a morning person so outfit styling is almost impossible on a normal weekday.  Therefore, I rely on classic pieces most of the time, much to my dismay.  I want to be bolder, brighter, more exciting, however, that styling enthusiasm just doesn't seem to manifest itself at 6am.  It really is an outright shame because I have so many cute items being neglected for ol' standby pieces.

So, in an attempt to branch out and get some use out of my closet, I will grab at least one "new" item each day and build my outfit around it.  I have big plan for making this easier on myself, but for now, I'm still working on the logistics.  Once the project comes to fruition, I will share it will all of you peeps, so that you can try it for yourself.  Until that happens, enjoy these cargos that have been worn at most 3 times since I got them in August.  Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...