Monday

OOTD • Easy Like Monday Morning


Jacket: Gap
Shirt: American Eagle
Jeans: Nine West
Shoes: Converse

The weekend flew by, and alas, I forgot to take any outfit pics.  Church performances, prepping for a BBQ, going to the BBQ, movie nights, I could go on and on.  It was a fun weekend but tiring.

I could of used a few more hours of recovery time this morning, but I only got a few extra minutes.  However, those minutes were precious ones I didn't have.  So, I quickly grabbed the first comfortable clean thing I had in the closet to avoid being late.  Not too bad I thought for a 30 second decision.  :) 

Luckily, I have my outfit planned out for the Everybody, Everywear monthly fashion post tomorrow.  Are you participating?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...