Tuesday

OOTD • Boyfriend Jeans




Cardigan: Charlotte Russe
Top: Target
Jeans: Old Navy
Belt: Nine West (via Marshalls)
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack

I don't have a boyfriend, but I do have some boyfriend jeans.  (Do husbands count?!?)  It took me a while to find the right ones so I could try this relaxed trend.  Most of the styles I have tried in the past had me swimming at the waist which you would expect with the men-which-have-no-hips cut.  However, I lucked out on a recent trip to Old Navy where I found these on clearance.  WooHoo for cheap jeans that fit!  Forget the fact that I stalk my favorite stores at least once a week...hmmm, now that I just read that out loud, I am beginning to think I may have a problem.  I do have a complete lack of control when it comes to shopping.  Oh, well.  What's a girl to do?!?  Gotta keep an eye out for good deals 'cause no one wants to pay full price.  :)

(Husband, if you are reading this, pretend you didn't.  <3 )

1 comments:

madison avenue said...

i LOVE boyfriend jeans! so comfy and cute! haha i love a lot of things

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...