Wednesday

30 for 30 • Day 1



Cardigan: Target
Top: Kenar via Marshalls
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Target


Ok, so I know you are asking yourself, "Where are the 30 items she is using for this challenge?  Did I miss the post?"  Frankly, I have been trying to get the pictures done for the last 3 days and I just haven't had the energy to follow through.  I actually started wearing the items on Monday, but now some things need to me laundered and what have you.  Plus, I kicked my workouts into high gear this week (MWF: 1 hour of kickboxing or running with a 30 Day Shred 20 min add-on, TTh: 1 hour of Zumba and an hour of strength training) so I just haven't had the will to get the 30 items posted up.  Don't worry, I will get it up there eventually.  That said, I don't want to get too behind so here is my first remix outfit.

2 comments:

B.Inspired said...

I just discovered our blog and I really like your outfits so I'm definitely following! I keep seeing this 30 for 30 challenge pop up, good luck and I can't wait to see the looks! www.bravoerunway.com

Kish said...

LOVE this skirt. You looks so sweet and demure! You have such a tiny waist that I can see you adding a skinny green, or even yellow, belt over the cardigan to accentuate it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...