Tuesday

30 for 30 • Day 10



Cardigan: Target
Top (or Skirt): Thrifted
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Marshalls
Bag: Thrifted

It has been a whirlwind the last 72 hours...I took Monday off from work (just because, highly recommend it) and had a funfilled 3-day weekend.  I even wore my 30 for 30 items the whole time, but of course, no proof of such.  :(   I might play dress up one day to count those outfits, especially if I start getting tired of my 30 items near the end.  I'll keep u posted, if it comes to that.

As for this outfit, I picked up this yellow item just before the challenge and knew it would be a great remix item.  I thought for sure it was a skirt when I got it, but that it would be awesome as a top, too.  (You know, 'cuz I am just clever like that. ;P)  However, while putting it on this morning, I noticed it has strap holders on the inside.  So, perhaps it was supposed to be a top and not a skirt?!?  Perhaps it's dual purpose was designed into top/skirt and not just the vision I had for it?  Maybe I am not as clever as I think I am?!?  Darn, I hate when that happens.

2 comments:

Kish said...

Sooooo pretty! These are lovely colors and patterns.

Lydia Marie said...

Top or skirt, it's definitely cute!

Shopping and Spreadsheets

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...