Thursday

30 for 30 • Day 12



Shirt: Marshalls
Jeans: Gap
Belt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Old Navy



It's official.  I am an outfit repeater.  (Shhh...keep it on the downlow.)  If you don't remember this outfit from before, just pretend I never said anything.  It's new to you!  :)

It was another frantic morning, so I needed something that worked and I needed it fast.  That is when repeat outfits come in handy.  You know it works, no thought, no struggle, just go.  I think everyone should make a little room in their style repertoire for the occasion repeated outfit...but that is just my 2¢.

Side Note: I'm still working on the video post.  I keep trying, but it keeps doin' weird stuff...I need to do a little more research.  Stay tuned.... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...