Thursday

30 for 30 • Day 2



Cardigan: Banana Republic Factory Outlet
Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Marshalls

Still working on the post of my 30 items.  I don't know if you can tell by the look on my face, but I am still pretty tired from all these workouts, especially the running.  Running kicks my butt something awful.  However, it is the No. 1 thing that helps me shed pounds...so I am doing it.  I know some people out there are born runners, with their lean body type and their zest for a challenge.  I am NOT those people.  I am the person who dreads the run before it even begins, then suffers a majority of the way through while sweating profusely.  (Pretty picture, I know.)  So imagine that while you sit slight frustrated about the 30 items post...or lack there of.   It may just get me a sympathy vote and buy me some time, which I could obviously use right now.  :)

3 comments:

Kish said...

Amen! to the whole running thing. I'm not naturally inclined to do it, either.

This is an adorable outfit. I love the top and the shoes.

Virginie said...

That top is ADORABLE!

Very cute look :)

Virginie ♥

Leah said...

Love that top! Looks like everyone does :) Great detail.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...