Wednesday

30 for 30 • Day 7



Cardigan: Gap Outlet
Tank: H&M
Skirt: Banana Republic Factory Outlet
Shoes: Marshalls
Belt: Target
Bad day for pictures...especially the last one.  I usually try to be stealthy and take the pictures at the office when no one is around, but there are people everywhere today.  20 seconds just isn't enough time for proper picture taking.  I need at least a good minute or so to pull off a few decent ones.  Therefore, just look past the apathetic looking expression on my face... that's what happens when things get rushed.  I really am as happy as this bright yellow cardi screams I should be...I promise.

3 comments:

stuph said...

i have that same belt, it's one of my favs! very cute outfit.

i love the way you paired black with yellow and brown. lots of people have rules against that. every time i do it, my mother tells me i don't match! ;)

incompletecollection said...

I love that yellow cardi! Such a wonderful color. :)

Ayan said...

i love this outfit. love the skirt!! and thanks to you i know where to get one! i live 10 mins away from an outlet mall!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...