Thursday

30 for 30 • Day 8




Cardigan: Banana Republic Factory Outlet
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Marshalls
Bag: Marshalls

This outfit is not much of a change from the one I wore on Day 2.  When I was dressing this morning, I didn't even realize it.  I was more concerned about working in this striped shirt.  But don't fret...the next time I feature these jeans during the remix challenge, it won't be with navy.  I even have the next ensemble planned out on Go Chic or Go Home.  If you have never heard of GCOGH, check it out.  You'll be glad you did! 

Interested in an invite to GCOGH?  Leave me comment with your email address.  I'll hook you up....

1 comments:

incompletecollection said...

Love the red bag with the look! :)

And I think the outfit is different enough from your Day 2 look, I think eventually we'll all be getting to the point where we just swap out shoes or a top and pile on different accessories. :P

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...