Friday

30 for 30 • Day 9



Top: Kenar via Marshalls
Pants: Marshalls
Shoes: Payless
Scarf: Marshalls
Bag: Marshalls
Sunnies: Cole Hahn via Marshalls


If I was titling my posts during the 30 for 30, this one would be newspaper...you know, like the joke: What's black and white and red (or read) all over?  Although, coral isn't actually red but it is close.  Just use your imagination.  :)

And after captioning this post, I have discovered that I apparently have a problem.  Only one thing out of 6 is from somewhere other than Marshalls, a store which I frequent during lunchtime.  Yea, I probably need to dial back the shopping during the workday...and in general, for that matter, but especially during the day.  The first step to recovering from addiction...identifying that you have a problem.  Step 1...check.  I make no promises about Step 2 and beyond.

2 comments:

dotty said...

the coral accents here are fantastic! they really jazz up a black and white outfit!

dash dot dotty

Beverly said...

love the black and white look but the red look super good on you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...