Sunday

30 for 30 summer items


Finally, I got SOMETHING up for you to reference.  I wanted to photo each item so you could see the details, but I just gave up.  It was too much effort, time, work, (fill in the blank).  However, I promised to get something up today, so here it is.  I left 2 open spots which will probably include another pair of shoes and maybe a blazer.  I was going to do the full 30 items but I know my mornings can be hectic and having an option or two, could be a lifesaver.  I just hope 2 options will be enough.....

1 comments:

Leah said...

I've never tried this challenge. The thought of it makes me want to shop...and I think it is suppose to have the opposite effect :) ha
Lately I'm struggling to come up with a decent outfit anyhow. Inspiration has sure left me...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...