Monday

OOTD • All Mixed Up



Cardigan: Old Navy
Top: Down East Basics
Skirt: Marshalls
Belt: ??
Shoes: Target

Things are gonna be switching up this week as I begin Kendi's 30 for 30 remix challenge (which kicks off today).  Since, I also want to participate in the Everybody, Everywear monthly post tomorrow, I decided to start the 30 for 30 a few days later.  That way, I don't have to include this skirt in my 30 items.  Don't get me wrong...I love this skirt, just not when I am limited to only 30 items for an entire month.  :)  So, my lucky readers, you get my EBEW lace post a day early and my remix kickoff a day late.  What can I say?  I am a rebel like that.

And can I just say, this unmatched combo is WAY out of my comfort zone.  I do like it, but the "Type A-ness" in me wants to find some solid color to pair with the skirt and be done with it.  A few months ago, I think this combination would have been out of the question.  Good thing I started this blog...it is definitely pushing my style boundaries.


Lace | Everybody, Everywear

7 comments:

pindus said...

Love the color palette!

Linda said...

That's a great skirt. Love the tiers. Just imagine all the ways you would have been forced to use it if it was in your 30. Next time, next time.
Thanks for joining us at EBEW today!

Beverly said...

you look super cute! love your outfit but mostly love the eye and skirt combo!!!

Kish said...

I have an affinity for stripes, so I love this cardigan. And the way you've styled the gorgeous skirt with the cardi and a blouse of a complementary color is divine. I wish I had these pieces!

stuph said...

love the skirt!!

thanks so much for following my blog. i really appreciate it. :)

kimmie said...

The skirt is so pretty! And I totally know what you mean about pushing style boundaries with blogging :)

madison avenue said...

that blue skirt looks so cute with your green shirt! i LOVE lace!! i also love your nude heels! such a cute outfit!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...