Wednesday

OOTD • Newness



Cardigan: Banana Republic Outlet
Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Old Navy



My friend and I decided to have a "shop till you drop" day last weekend.  I came away with bags of stuff including this cute floral top.  It is strapless which requires a cardi at work, but I snatched it up because I knew it would be perfect with jeans.  There will plenty more new items shown over the next few weeks, so stay tuned!

As a side note...I bought these clogs a couple of weeks ago on clearance from Old Navy (only 9 bucks!).  I have been needing another pair in a cognac color, but I haven't came across any that I liked.  The original color of these was a bit too light...



...but with a little brown shoe polish, I was able to achieve the color I was hoping for!  Obviously, I am pretty excited about it.  :)  Anyway, this can officially go down as my first DIY wardrobe piece.  WooHoo!

Happy Wednesday!

1 comments:

Leah said...

I love this cardigan!! It goes great with your new top & jeans, I agree.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...