Wednesday

30 for 30 • Day 15



Cardigan: Old Navy
Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Old Navy
Belt: Charlotte Russe

You've probabaly noticed that I am getting less and less creative as the challenge goes on.  Part of it is laziness and the other part is plain ol' comfort.  Hot and Humid is the name of the weather game around here, so the addition of a neck scarf or a cinched belt just sounds like crazy horrific torture.  I only wear the cardi while I am at the office...once I hit the door, it gets stripped off faster than you can say, "bob's your uncle".  Then I suffer heat stroke for 5-10 mins until the AC cools my car down to a reasonable temperature (black leather seats not so awesome in summer).  If only I could wear shorts to work.  Profuse sweating problem and fashion dilemma solved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...