Thursday

30 for 30 • Day 16



Tee: H&M
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Payless Shoe Source
Belt: Charlotte Russe (incl. with cardigan)

I ended up swapping this teal tee for the grey one since the grey top has 3/4 sleeves and really didn't go with anything else I picked.  At the end of the 30x30, I am going to repost all 30 items I used so you can see them individually (like I originally intended), including the swaps and wild cards.  I already have a majority of the pieces on display over at Go Chic or Go Home so take a peek over there if you are interested.  The site is pretty cool if you like to create new outfits, especially out of your own closet.  It also is integrated with the 30x30 challenge which makes outfit planning quite a bit easier...and funner!  :)

Side Note: Can you tell I got a little sun over the weekend?!  ;)  Maybe a bit too much.

1 comments:

Kish said...

Geez louise! You have some great skirts in your collection! Another winner! (By the way...is the skirt a recent Old Navy purchase?)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...