Monday

30 for 30 • Day 18



Cardigan: Banana Republic Factory Outlet
Top: H&M
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Marshalls
Belt: Kohls

This navy cardigan definitely needs to be to retired for the rest of the 30x30.  I obviously forget how many times I have worn it because I grab it almost half the time.  I really should try harder to showcase some of my other items.  The Plan: literally hide the ol' navy cardi for the rest of the challenge, like in in the kitchen or under the couch or give it to my husband to hide for me (however, I may never see it again if I give it him so probably not the latter).  Hopefully, that will force me to use other items and quit falling back to navy, my summer black. 

Do you guys have a go-to item in your closet right now that is hampering your fashion potential?

1 comments:

Leah said...

I love your hair curled under like this!

I'm so like this...I go for the denim pencil skirt and comfy shirt whenever I don't want to take the time to be creative. Ugh...
Your jeans, wedges and pop of color in your nail polish looks perfect!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...