Monday

30 for 30 • Day 20



Top: Kenar via Marshalls
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Payless Shoe Source
Hat: Swap Meet
Flower Pin: H&M



Last week got kinda hectic so I wasn't able to post very much.  I did try to take pics though.  I will be posting a few back-to-back posts this week to to help make up for the lost dailies.  Hopefully, that will bring me much closer to the completion of the ol' 30x30 remix.

Also, Style in General was recently featured as a Local Fashion Blogger over at Go Chic or Go Home. You should go check it out!

4 comments:

Shasie said...

Congrats on your feature!! I like that expression...Go Chic or Go Home!!
Shasie
Wrinkle In Time Vintage Giveaway

Leah said...

Hoping this week isn't quite so hectic for you. Love the hat, flower and bright skirt...such a perfect summer look!

designgirl said...

@ Leah: Yeah, things are back to normal...Hooray! I hope to catch up on google reader this week. I am so behind. I need to bebop over to see what you and my other reads have been up to! ;)

Kish said...

Did you mention before that you don't look good in hats?! I HOPE NOT...because you look fab from hat to toe!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...