Tuesday

30 for 30 • Day 22



Cardigan: Old Navy
Top: Thrifted
Shorts: Old Navy
Shoes: Marshalls

Here is one of my missing outfits from last week.  I wore it over the weekend while I went out and about in the summer sun.  Can you believe I wear 85 SPF sunscreen while I am out in the sun and still get this dark?!?  I wish I could just tell the sun, "OK, I'm good.  No need to keep tanning me."  Then I could go hang at the beach all summer long and not be covered head to toe in shade.  That is a dream of mine...and being rich, but not famous.  Yeah, even my dreams are kinda particular...kinda like my starbucks drink.  You've never seen so much black sharpie on the side of a paper cup.  What can I say?  I like things how I like them.  :)

For EBEW: I thrifted this yellow top a few months ago, and it was love at first sight!  Check out how I have worn it during the 30x30 remix here (surprise!) and here


Thrift | Everybody, Everywear

6 comments:

Leah said...

Love the shirt...hey, you wore this as a skirt the other day! Great remixing!! :)

Kish said...

And I like this look!!! Very pretty, and I love your hair pulled back!

lisa said...

love the yellow!

Beverly said...

I know what you mean about getting what you want (Starbucks)hey you pay for it why not get it right?? Anyways, I love the yellow and purple combination.. awesome! xo

Shasie said...

This yellow is so pretty on you! Lovely!

Shasie of Live Life in Style
Please Facebook like my Blogger Contest List on Fashiolista

Cynthia @ Go Chic or Go Home said...

The skirt as a top concept is brilliant. You inspired me to try one of my maxi skirts as a dress. And I love these colors on you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...