Friday

30 for 30 • Day 27



Tee: H&M
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Payless Shoe Source
Belt: Old Navy
Bag: Target

I am officially running out of ideas, peeps.  I could do the whole, "shirt with three different pants" thing but I am trying to keep it interesting.  Plus, I want my style to be better than boring or average.  I mean, that IS why I started this blog in the first place.  However, 30 stylish outfits from 30 items is one tall order.  Now that I am 27 outfits into it, my creativity is officially winding down.  I will do my best to wrap this challenge up with a bit of style...just promise you'll hang in there with me.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Kish said...

Seriously, that belt looks like it came that way!
And don't worry...three more outfits! I'm rootin' for ya!

Chanel said...

This is a very simple but chic outfit. That belt is adorable! XO

erin said...

Just came across your blog and wanted to tell you that I like your style a lot. Very pulled together and stylish.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...