Tuesday

30 for 30 • Day 28



Shirt: Kenar via Marshalls
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Payless Shoe Source
Sunnies: Cole Hahn via Marshalls
Scarf: Kohls
Bag: Target
Jacket: Loft

Well, I am really getting tired of the 30 items but I am not about to quit now.  I have been looking longingly at my closet lately, and at this jacket in particular.  It was a recent purchase that I have been staring down every morning.  Yesterday morning, it finally got to me.  So, I included a picture of me wearing it even though it is not in my 30 items.  However, I think it can qualify as "outerwear" for the summer...at least, that is the excuse I am using.  And since outerwear doesn't count toward the 30 items...well, you can see where I am going with this....

3 comments:

Kish said...

Ooooohhhh! I LOVE this jacket!!! Is it a recent purchase? I have something similar, but this is way cuter!

Leah said...

I agree...the jacket is perfect! And totally counts as outerwear!!! :)

designgirl said...

@ Kish: It was a recent purchase. I bought it online and went looking for the link for you, but no such luck. :(

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...