Wednesday

30 for 30 • Day 30



Cardigan: Banana Republic Factory Outlet
Top: H&M*
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Marshalls
Belt: Thrifted

I'm DUN!  WooHoo!  And you know the navy cardi just HAD to make one last appearance before the end of the remix...just to taunt us.  Well played navy cardi...well played.

I will be posting a 30x30 remix recap post shortly...stay tuned.

*ok, so this is not the tank I used throughout the challenge.  It was sitting at the bottom of the laundry bin looking sad and lonely.  But I figured you wouldn't mind a last minute (and more importantly, clean) substitution, right?!?  I thought so.  :)

1 comments:

styleinlabelleprovince said...

Beautiful way to end your 30 for 30! You did a great job remixing them all!! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...