Wednesday

30 for 30 • Recap


This was my second time doing the 30x30 Remix Challenge and I enjoyed it so much better this time around. Part of it was the relaxed timeframe and the other part was the bright summer colors. In my opinion, saturated colors are so much more fun than tonal neutrals to style. Mixing and matching new color combos keeps things exciting. I really tried hard to make each outfit interesting and well styled for every post. Honestly, the effort made all the difference.

And so without further ado...a complete visual tour of my summer 30 for 30 Remix.

The 30 Outfits



The 30 Items


Thanks for coming along with me during this challenge.  I hope you got as much out of it as I did. You’re the best readers a blogger could ask for!   XOXOX

1 comments:

From Suns To Moons said...

I love outfits 2, 8, 9, and 28! And your piercing green eyes. (in a non-creepy way)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...