Monday

Clutch On • OOTD



Cardigan: Old Navy
Top: Anthropologie
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Target
Belt: Kohl's

Have you had one of those weekends where you were so exhausted, you really didn't get to enjoy it? Yeah, that was my weekend.  This month has me longing for Labor Day and some extra days off.

The only bright spot was Friday night, I went to Marshalls after work and found a edgy, oversized clutch in a gunmetal gray.   It looks way more expensive than it was and so, after 30 minutes of debating with myself whether or not I needed it, I snatched it up.  I really love it but honestly can't think of one thing I own that it would go with.  It is definitely a "night out on the town" clutch and my "night out on the town" wardrobe is severely lacking these days.

So tomorrow, I will take a picture of my new clutch and then see if you guys have any suggestions for an outfit I could build around it.  Otherwise, I may have to break down and return it... :(


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...