Monday

Fake Out • OOTD



Cardigan: Old Navy
Top: Anthropologie
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Payless Shoe Source

So, I found these readers over the weekend and to be honest, I kinda love them.  They maybe my new accessory of choice...at least for a while.  I was a little apprehensive at first since they are just cosmetic, but then I thought why not?  What is fashion without a little fun, right?!?

*And since I totally dropped the ball this month for EBEW,  I am submitting this post for the mixed prints day. 

Pattern Mixing | Everybody, Everywear

7 comments:

Leah said...

I love the pattern mixing in this outfit!! And your glasses are so fun! :)

Shasie said...

Nice top, loving the mix of print.
Shasie of Live Life in Style
Wrinkle In Time Vintage Giveaway

Aurelia said...

Love this top! Great pattern mixing as well!

Julie said...

I love your neutral striped cardigan and that ruffled tank. The work perfectly together! I think you look great in those glasses as well. That first picture is adorable!

Mint & Mellow

Leigh Erin said...

Love this!

Meagan said...

That is the perfect sweater. It would look great with almost anything!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

Katy Rose said...

Love the way you mixed patterns and still kept the same color family and feel. It's a great outfit and I do love the readers too! - Katy

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...