Friday

In (the) Loo • OOTD



Cardigan: Old Navy
Top: Loft
Jeans: Marshalls (I think?)
Shoes: Old Navy

I almost didn't get these pictures.  I go to the gym straight after work, (1) to avoid rush hour traffic and (2) to make sure I don't go home and get lazy.  I was busy all day (which seems to be the norm these days) and didn't even escape for lunch.  So when it was almost quitting time (and for my Zumba class), I grabbed my stuff and rushed off to the ladies room to change.  Then I remembered, "Pictures...aah!" What to do?  It would be silly to run back out to the office to shoot in my normal location, so I jimmy-rigged a tripod and shot a couple quick ones in the loo.  Not my favorite lighting but at least it was not an outfit wasted.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

the color of the cardigan is lovely.

Kish said...

I actually think the lighting adds intensity to the cardi and flats....which make a beautiful color combination.

styleinlabelleprovince said...

Cute outfit! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...