Tuesday

Last Week • OOTD



Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Target
Belt: ???

So, here is an outfit I wore during manual labor week at my job.  I know it is not too exciting but I wanted to show you some sort of outfit today.  The real reason for this post is to show you the clutch I talked about yesterday.

To keep or not to keep?  Help me decided!

Let me know if you have any outfit ideas for this awesome clutch.  I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with! (FYI: It is about 6" x 12" and all straps are removable.)

3 comments:

stuph said...

it's gray, right? or silverish? i say keep it. it will go with lots of things, even what you're wearing in this post. :)

designgirl said...

Hey Stuph. Yeah, it is a metallic gray. You don't think it is too posh for a casual outfit such as this?!? Maybe I just need open my horizons a little bit!?! :)

stuph said...

not too posh at all, i think it's really cute.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...