Friday

Awk-ward-ness

Cardigan: Forever 21
Top: Anthropologie
Jeans: Gap Outlet
Shoes: Old Navy
Cardigan: Gap
Top: Forever 21
Pants: Thrifted
Shoes: Payless Shoe Source
Belt: Nine West via Marshalls



Sweater: Papaya
Top: Banana Republic Outlet
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Old Navy


What can I say?  I feel like I have lost my style mojo lately.  It has been a week of awkward outfits along with awkward pics to match.  Nothing is fitting right (probably because I indulged in a few too many s'mores this summer, but that is besides the point), fall fashion is everywhere but it is still in the 80's (WTH?!?), and I am having trouble just thinking of outfits I haven't worn before.  It's NUTS!  So, even though I am off my game the pictures above, I am including them.  Hopefully, I can learn from my mistakes and move forward (or at least dwell on them obsessively for weeks on end).

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Shasie said...

I really love that first look! So chic
Shasie of Live Life in Style

Lisa said...

i think you look great. i love the forever 21 cardigan in he first photo. great color!

designgirl said...

Thanks Ladies! I appreciate your lovely words of encouragement. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...