Wednesday

Catchin' Up



Cardigan: Gap
Top: Kenar via Marshalls
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Chinese Laundry via Ross

Just catching up on some outfit pics I took over the last few weeks.  I have to say, I am pretty fond of this one...kinda crazy about all things ikat lately.  Have you ever walked through a store and picked out an item(s) that look exactly like something else you have?!?  Well, I have picked up 5 ikat skirts in the last 3 weeks, this being one of them.  I already have one in a navy and white pattern, but at least it is at the knee, not midi like this one.  All the others I have grabbed off the rack were navy knee-length ikat skirts.  Fortunately, I would realize what I was doing before getting to the register (most of the time).  Honestly,  I think I am going to need therapy to get rid of this addiction...or a new something to stalk.  Perhaps some tall cognac leather boots?  I could use a good pair of those!  :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...