Tuesday

Sewing Buttons



Cardigan: Target
Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Express
Shoes: Target
Belt: Marshalls

I have a few articles of clothing that like to shed buttons...like fur off a dog.  This cardigan is one of them.  Every time I wash it 1 or 2 buttons disappear in the washer/dryer vortex of evil.  Ok, maybe not evil, but definitely the vortex of annoyance.  The first time it happened, I didn't even notice that the last button has vanished. I wore it with pride, happy to be out and about in my new cardi, completely oblivious to my somewhat shabby attire.  Then I washed it again, but before placing it in the dryer, found the first button in the lint trap (It's a trap!). The saga of buttons continued once I pulled it out of the dryer.  Now three-three buttons were missing from the cardigan-Ah-Ah-AHHH!  Since, I never have time to do anything but work, eat, and sleep, the cardigan and buttons sat longingly on my dresser for months.  Until finally, I had had enough of the cardi stare down and got to sewin'.   The cardigan was restored to its original glory and all was well with the world.  The end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...