Tuesday

Copy Cat



Sweater: Shade
Plaid: Target
Jeans: Ross
Boots: Lord & Taylor
Belt: Burlington Coat Factory

Ok, I'll be honest...this is not my outfit.  Well, it is, but not originally.  I first saw it on The Look For Less, and it was love at first sight....so much so, that I had to have the exact sweater from Shade clothing.   It was just too perfect!  I absolutely love it, however I think I am going to shrink it a little.  Sadly, don't have legs for days like the model so the length is just a tad bit long for me.  Plus it is VERY full (hence the belt), but it is SO cozy!   And my new boots are able to make their debut....  Yeah for Fall! 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love this look! That sweater is awesome. Very cozy. Makes me think o a nice fire, cup of tea, maybe a good book.

Agent8462 said...

Hi DesignGirl,

I'd like your permission to feature your blog post on the Shade Pinterest Board. Please e-mail me so we can discuss in more detail.

Thanks,
Kristina
kristna_mcconnico@gymboree.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...