Thursday

Is it Fall yet?



Sweater: H&M
Turtleneck: JCrew
Jeans: Thrifted
Shoes: Target
Belt: Kohl's
Bag: Fossil via Macy's


It is 95° outside right now...but don't worry.  I am not actually wearing this outfit today (Thank Goodness).  It was one I had on last week but didn't get a chance to post.  Last week, it was rainy and cold and oh, so fall-ish.  Good times, good times.  This week did a 180 flip and now it feels like the middle of summer again.  UGH!  Stupid global warming.  Today, I AM wearing a more appropriate outfit for the heat wave we are having, however, you will not see it.  I have spent enough time outdoors today to make picture taking simply out of the question.   So, for now, enjoy the cold weather fashion while I bake in a freakishly hot outdoor sauna. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...