Tuesday

B + W


Shirt :: Loft Summer 2011
Skirt :: Express Summer 2011
Shoes ::
Chinese Laundry via Ross 2009
Scarf ::
Kohls  2010


So, today is the Everybody Everywear challenge...Black + White.  Last night, while trying to get somewhat of an outfit plan, I realized I do not have any black and white patterns in my closet...not a geometric, not a houndstooth, not even a stripe.  It is a pretty sad affair.  Solids, however, I have PLENTY of (read: too much of).  I may need to go out and find at least a French inspired boatneck strip tee to add to the wardrobe before weeks end.  Maybe this one?




Black + White | Everybody, Everywear

4 comments:

Sam said...

Get the boatneck. Seriously. I bought one from Zara a few months ago and have to stop myself from wearing it all the time. Such a good purchase. This outfit is super cute! I really like how you kept everything monochromatic, it's a great take on this month's theme!

My Growing Obsessions

Sara said...

I think I just found another way to wear my maxi skirt :). Also I agree with Sam, get the boatneck. It would look great with the same skirt and scarf from this outfit and probably 90% of the rest of your wardrobe. You won't regret it.

Cathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
designgirl said...

Just an update...I bought the shirt. :) Thanks for all the peer pressurrr...support for this purchase. (Hope it fits!)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...